Monday, May 20, 2013

It is all about accessories


I love accessories! I never leave the house without my watch and earrings. 

Accessories are great to add details to the outfit, and change the style of the outfit. Today, I am going for a boho, rock, and casual style, so I wear lots of spikes: my spikes rings, spikes necklace. Besides, I also pair my statement turquoise ring from Tilly's. To match with the navy blue color of my dress, I mainly wear gold tone accessories, but to neutralize the warmness of gold, I simply wear some silver accessories, such as my watch and the turquoise ring. 

Forever 21 is my absolute priority to buy trendy accessories, because they have a huge variety and they are cheap! How about you? 







.









Dress: Forever 21
Shes: Target










No comments:

Post a Comment