Sunday, May 26, 2013

Live in the sky


Hi everyone! I have been trying to add more colors to my closet, because I love wearing black and neutral colors. Just trying to create a "new me" as well as trying different styles. 

So about two days ago, I went to Ross; surprisingly, I found a lot of dresses and shoes I love. But I only pick up two dresses and two pair of heels, because it is the end of the month, my budget is a little bit tight. :) 
Therefore, the dress and the wedge shows in the pictures are both from Ross. The dress is really well fitted. Besides, the stripes on the dress is vertical, which makes me love it a lot because it elongates your body and create an illusion of a slimmer body. I didn't wear a belt to emphasize my waist line because a lot of accessories are included in the outfit. Plus the dress is well fitted, so it is not necessary to wear a belt. 

Moving on to shoes, this is my first time buying wedges, especially wedges with straps. I didn't buy those kind of shoes because I have a thicker bottom, the wedges will make me look bulkier. Also, the straps will emphasize my legs. However, I open myself to buy the shoes in the picture because of it neutral color. Its neutral color solved the concerns mentioned above. The neutral color helps elongate the legs. 

That's pretty much it, the details of the accessories will be written below. I hope you all will like it. Thank you!

















All the rings are from Forever 21, except the first one on your right hand side, it is from Hottie. The pink bracelet is from H& M, the hematite spikes bracelet is from my DIY collection. The watch is from wholesale market, I got it for $5 and got lots of complements on it. ;) 



Gold necklace is from Forever 21, Panda necklace is from Kay Jewelers, it is a gift from my hubby during the past Christmas. I love PANDA. 



This wedge is from Ross, they are made by the brand called Jessica Simpson.


Thank you very much for reading! I am planning to do some DIY projects and organizational projects. Do you guys have any suggestions? Let me know!


Always get inspired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment