Monday, October 7, 2013

A Date with Polka Dots - Casual Polka Dot Outfit for Fall

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hi beautiful,

I hope you all have a nice weekend. On every weekend, I love to go to local swap meet, the part or shopping mall, so I dress really casual. Hence, in the past weekend, I pull out my boot cut jeans and pair it with my polka dots blouse. In the store, we would usually see polka dots in black and white, which I love, but ordinary black and white color give a more girly feeling and makes you look younger. However, the nude and white polka dots blouse I was wearing is different, the warming nude colors gives a romantic, feminine feeling the outfit. It is one of my favorite blouses in my closet. Besides, the polka dots trend will never go out of style too. The blouse wasn't buttoned all the way up because I want to achieve a V-neck at  the collar to create an illusion of slimmer face(something that I need ) .

For accessories, since the blouse has a warm nude color, I chose gold jewelries. The chunky chains gold necklace acts as  a statement piece to the whole outfit. Gold chunky chain necklace is also a trendy piece for the fall too. To add a little bit of color to my outfit, I added a pink leather bracelet and silver bracelet to my arm candy.

Move on the the bottom, I chose a pair of boot cut jeans because it is tight on top, and loose at the ankle part, which helps balancing my curvy body shape perfectly. Besides, it is really comfortable too. Lastly, for shoes, in order to create a harmony with the blouse and the gold accessories, I chose a pair of yellow beige colors booties with gold lace-up buckles. Also, the booties are pointy which create an illusion of slimmer and longer legs (something I need!! haha).

I only have brown eyeliner and a little bit of concealer for my makeup. I kept my makeup really minimal so I chill in the sun without worry my makeup will melt off. Lesser makeup is always better for your skin too.

Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, feel free to leave comments down below. I will reply your comments!

Blouse: Bought it at Ross
White Button Down T-Shirt: Walmart
Jeans: Target
Booties: Bought them at Downtown LA, you may also find it at Daily Look

Accessories: 
Dainty Silver Necklace: Kay Jewelry 
Gold Chain Necklace: H&M
Pink Leather Bracelet: H&M
Silver Chain Bracelet: H&M
Gold Bangles with Stars: H&M 
Earrings: Forever 21
Watch: Bought it at a jewelry wholesale convention at Las Vegas


Stay Foxy and Chic! 

4 comments:

  1. Ciao Ingrid!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and I really appreciate the feedback you left. Anyway, you can probably choose to add after the translate button your about me page or you can choose to add a link from the photo that you already have. Btw, I like that photo so much of you, so sweet and fresh. Looking forward to see you around. Keep in touch!


    ROSALY
    http://www.themilanomode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you suggestions. It does make more sense if I add "about me" after "translate" button. I will surely work on the links that you suggested too. I really appreciate your comments! Keep in touch!

      Ingrid

      Delete