Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BLACK & WHITE FROM HEAD TO TOE


Hello everyone, black and white is simply my go to outfit. I used have a lot of black color in my closet, which I still do now because black and white are my favorite combination of colors, they will never go out of date. I have been adding more colors to my closet, but all the new items I got from Black Friday are mostly Black and White. I know I got problems. ;( 

I got the whole outfit on Black Friday, except the purse. They magically match each other, I didn't plan to buy a matching outfit when I purchase the clothes at different stores. 

This is my first time wearing a cropped top in public, you might think I am weird, but I am never a girl who love to show a lot of skin. Besides, I haven't find a crop top that I absolutely love until I found this black and white sweater at Charlotte Russe. It has the right length, not too short, the black strip help tying the whole outfit together.  



I am on the curvy side, but I do not mind showing a little bit of skin, as long as I feel comfortable and confident, I will feel beautiful in any outfits. 


I have been wearing my hair wavy a lot lately, so I decided to have straight hair for this look. Do you think wavy or straight is better? I couldn't decide. 


This is my current favorite purse from Steve Madden. Love the simple details on it. It sort of look like Herms, but they are the cheaper and more casual version. I gold color is also really unique and feminine, it matches a lot of my outfits. Gold simply make everything better. 


I am in love with these Joe Fresh shoes that I got on Black Friday Sale at JC Penny for $29, they were originally $79. I love that the heels are white, the black and white color are really sophisticated. I love it so much that I need to post two pictures. 



Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day. 

Cropped Top: Charlotte Russe || Skirt: Fallas Paredes || Shoes: Joe Fresh || Purse: Steve Madden || Rings: Charlotte Russe, H&M

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment