Monday, December 9, 2013

PARTY STYLE AND MY PEAR SHAPE


Christmas is coming, and I was thinking what I am going to wear during Christmas. Warmth is really important to me, I cannot sacrifice warmth just because I want to look great. So I picked a tribal cardigan and style it with my favorite stripes skirt from Forever 21. Even though the color are plain, the patterns make the outfit festive and unique. 

As you can read in the title: "my pear shape" is included. It is because for curvy legs, I usually avoid shorts or skirts that too are short, UNLESS they are A- lined and high waisted, these are two important tips when I style for my pear shape.  



I wanted to add some Christmas colors to my outfit, so I added a red bow. It also add some glam.


I particularly chose these pair of heels because of the gold accents on the the heels. The gold doesn't overpower the whole outfit, but it adds a little glam to it. 


Here is my face, and I need to dye my hair before Christmas!! 


Tribal Cardigan: Old Navy || Sheet top: Forever 21 || Stripes Skirt: Forever 21 || Shoes: Cosmopolitan || Clutch: eBay (only $9)


Thank you for reading! Good Luck!

Love, 
Kai


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Print on print, effortlessly stylish! :)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/12/sweets-with-sammydress.html ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know, I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete