Tuesday, November 19, 2013

FAVORITE SWEATER AND MOTOR JACKET


Hi friend? How are you doing? 
I haven't been posting for a while.  I want to update with you guys on my two favorite pieces in the winter: black motor jacket and grey sweater. Both pieces are not expensive but stylish, the sweater is about $17 from TJ Maxx and the Motor jacket is less than $20 from a small boutique in Texas. In general, most of my clothes are affordable because I am a bargain shopper.  The sweater is really soft and I love wearing grey color sweater for winter, it is really fall appropriate for my taste. Although the motor jacket is thin, but it keeps me warm. I live in Las Vegas, it doesn't get too cold, so bare with me. 

 sweater: TJ: Maxx| Motor Jacket: Small Boutique in Texas| Skirt: Target| Booties: Two Lips

No comments:

Post a Comment