Saturday, November 23, 2013

ROMANTIC BLUSH COLORS



First of all, my outfits on the blog are not really cozy because I live in Las Vegas, the weather doesn't get too cold here, so bare with me. Let's talk about the outfit. I really love this outfit, I wore this to a family dinner. The peachy blush color is really famine and romantic. Plus lately, I am into monochromatic outfits, I wear a lot black on black, grey on grey, blue on blue... you get the idea. Besides, The high low skirt and the pointy heels help elongating my legs and make them look slimmer.  


Here is my makeup and the beaded details on my clothes. I really love my makeup because it is simple, only eyeliner and a pop of pink lip color. The lipstick is by MAC in #A83 Flat Out Fabulous. That is my first and only MAC lipstick I have even owned, because I tend to buy more drugstore products, they are more affordable. I found that MAC lipstick is amazing, it is moisturizing, pigmented and long-lasting. The price is $15, wasn't too expensive compare to other high end lipsticks, so I will buy more in the future. 

The beaded details make the outfit really unique and it is one of the trends in the winter too. 


At last, here is my hair style.

Top: small boutique at local swap meet| Skirt: Target| Shoes: Ann Taylor(thrifted)| Lip stick: MAC #A83 Flat Out Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment