Sunday, November 24, 2013

FIRST LOVELY LIST - FASHION AND NON FASHION


1. Forever 21 Velveteen Skater Dress | I love the velvet vintage fabric of the dress, it is really festive. 
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim The Pashli | I have been eying the bag for a few months, I love its structure and zipper details, but it is expensive.
3. Lovely Dog Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Case | I bought the phone case already, the black and white colors are great, I think it is cute. 
4. Black Leather Cap | Great for casual outfit and bad hair day.
5. INC International Concept Pumps | Love the ankle strap, sexy and elegant.
6. Think with Type by Ellen Lupton | I wanted to learn more about typography. 
7. Urban Decay Shattered Face Case | It is on my Christmas present wish list. Wish me good luck!
8. Brother Sweing Machine - XL2600i | I love sewing, and it is on my Christmas present wish list too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment