Monday, November 25, 2013

ALL TIME FAVORITE LIP PRODUCTS - MOSTLY FROM DRUGSTORES!


Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. To start off this week with something fun and different, I decided to show you my all time favorite lipsticks. They are mainly from the drugstores and they are products that I use on a daily basis for different outfits.

All these lipsticks are great for winter because they are really moisturizing and long lasting. They are pigmented and true to colors too. 


  1. Loreal Colour Riche Balm - Pink Stain || It is really moisturing, the sheer baby pink color makes your lips look healthy. The color is long lasting and the formula is moisturing. If do not feel like puting on a lipstick, this lip balm is great. $5.97 
  2. Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick #175 Violet Chiffon || You might be scared of the purple color, however, it looks great on the lips. It blends in with the natural lip color, then reflects the light and make the lips seem illuminating. Such effect make the lip looks healthy and sexy. $9.99
  3. Milani Lipstick #26 Nude Creme || This is so far the most moisturizing drugstore lipstick I have ever tried. It is pigmented, true to color and long lasting. The only thing I do not like about it is the smell, it has a plastic smell to it. $4.97
  4. Mac Matte Lipstick #A83 Flat Out Fabulous || First and only MAC lipstick. Amazingly long lasting, it stain the lips. It is pigmented too. The formula is a little dry, I would suggest to apply a lip balm before putting on the lipstick. I will definitely buy more MAC lipsticks in the future. $15



  1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick #616 Wink for Pink  || It is a great warm pink color, great for everyday with a casual outfit. It is long lasting, moisturizing and pigmented. It is great on lighter skin color. $4.99
  2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick #463 Sassy Mauve || This Mauve color is really winter appropriate, it has a purple undertone, super feminine. The formula is same as the lipstick listed above. $4.99
  3. Wet n Wild 901B || Cheapest drugstore lipstick with amazing quality. The formula is similar to the MAC Matte Lipstick, really pigmented and long lasting. However, it is also a little dry, so I suggest you to apply lip balm before putting on the lipstick. The only thing I do not like about it is the packing, the caps always fall off and the bullet is no steady, it moves around when applying the lip color. $2.99
  4. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick #10 Rouge A Levers || Best Red Lipstick I have every tried. It has a blue undertone, which makes the teeth look whiter. It is pigmented, long lasting and moisturizing. $5.49



  1. Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer #501 Stellar || The formula of this lipstick is really wet, it is between a lipstick and a lip gloss. Really pigmented, long lasting and moisturizing . Most of the colors are really bright, I hope they will carry some light colors for everyday use. Also, the formula stains on the skin badly, so you have to be really careful when applying the lip lacquer. $4.99
  2. Tarte Natural Matte Lip Tint - Lucky (light pink) || Honestly, for the price of $24, I would never purchase this lip tint. However, I got it in the Birch Box about a year ago, which means I got the lip tint for less than $10. I didn't like it at first, because of its minty taste. After a few months, I pull it out, and I do not mind the smell anymore; meanwhile, its pigmentation, lasting power and matte finish are great. Besides, I love the pencil design because it helps applying the lip color precisely. $24
  3. Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stain #6 Cranberry Crush || Really affordable product, has the same pencil design as the Tarte Lip Tint. However, Jordana's has a glossy finish. The Cranberry color is great for winter, it is pigmented and moisturizing. $2.99
  4. Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss #2 Crystal Lilac || I have heard about it a lot so I decided to try it out. Great pink color with tiny glitter in the formula. The glitters help reflecting the light and make the lip look gorgeous and healthy. Since it is a gloss, it doesn't last long. However, its formula is not sticky and that is why I love it. $7.49


Thank you for reading. I hope you all like my review. 
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free to leave a comments down below. I will reply you! 



Good luck! 



2 comments:

  1. Great reviews! I really like Loreal's Violet Chiffon. I haven't been daring enough to try a purple lipstick, but I may give this one a try.

    kellyhallman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love your post titled "how much does my face worth"!

    ReplyDelete