Tuesday, November 26, 2013

MILITARY OFFICE LOOK



Hi everyone? How are you doing? 

I have been trying to post more because I do no have school this week. Yay. Also,  I am super excited for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Do you? I just cannot wait for them. 

Here is one of my office looks that I wore last week. Love the details on the military navy jacket, really unique and edgy. I love folding the cuff to show off the bottoms layers, it simply adds some details to the outfit. Besides, I am really into monochromatic outfit, so I have navy blue on navy blue. My outfit is not 100% monochromatic, I cheated a little bit and added a white shirt and a red pumps. I still enjoy having the major pieces to be the same color. 


I definitely think that this outfit is really elegant. Great for office or meeting. I have to stick with the dress code in the office; however, I love to play with colors, texture and layers in order to have fun with the outfit. If I have to wear the same outfits everyday, I will probably go insane because dressing up makes me feels great, it instantly boosts my confidence.


Since all these pictures are taken by myself before I go to work, I was in a rush, wasn't able to take some close up of the Aldo Red Pump, and the details of the jacket, I hope you do not mind. 
Most of these pictures are on my Instagram @dressthecurve, check it out there too. 

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave some comments down below, I will reply you. 

Thank you for reading. If I am not able to upload a post before Thanksgiving day, I hope you all will have a great time with friends and family. 

Blazer: Forever 21 || Shirt: Jones New York || Denim Pencil Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger (thrifted) || Red Pump(new): Aldo 

Good Luck! 

2 comments:

  1. Looking sharp! I love the heels here....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog, you have some great pictures of you travel.

      Delete