Saturday, November 30, 2013

2013 THANKSGIVING OUTFIT

Hi everyone, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving day with your friends and family. 

I shared my Thanksgiving outfit on my Instagram and Google+, and I decided to have the outfit details on the blog. For Thanksgiving day with family, comfort would be the key element to my outfit; however, i still want to look glamorous. Therefore, I wore my favorite Free People sweater for comfort and warmth, then paired with my new Target monochromatic skater skirt. 


 This skirt is so elegant, the flowers prints are really girly, which matches my style. I also love that it has a pale pink edge at the bottom of the skirt, it matches the color of my pink sweater. Both pieces are absolutely comfortable, I feel confident in this outfit. Whenever you are confident, you will look great. Agree? 


The crochet detail of the back of the sweater is lovely.


I styled my outfit with my new Steve Madden gold purse, the gold color goes with the pale pink sweater really well. The purse also helps adding length to the skirt to make the skirt visually longer.


In particular, I chose this pair of polka dots heels because it is not too high. I want to give myself some height (even though I am tall, I am 170cm), but feel comfortable at the same time. The pointed toes also help elongating my legs and make my legs look smaller.  


I added a statement necklace and kept my makeup pretty neutral. 

I hope you all enjoyed the holidays. 

My Black Friday Haul will be will soon, stay tuned! 

Necklace: eBay || Top: Free people || Skirt: Target || Belt: Forever 21 || Shoes: JC Penny || 
Purse: Steve Madden

Good Luck!

2 comments: