Monday, December 2, 2013

NEW SHOES FROM BLACK FRIDAY SALE




I went a little crazy on shoes on Black Friday. I felt a little guilty, but I couldn't resist the deal on all these quality shoes. They are all really unique, comfortable and practical. So far, I have only wore the nude booties from Nine West, they are incredibly comfortable, and they elongates my legs and make them look smaller(something I need). 

 Love this pair a lot because they are black and white, they are from Joe Fresh. Those shoes were reduced from $79 to $29. They are basic shoes in the wardrobe that every girl should own. 

 These are from Cosmopolitan, I love the gold details on the heels. I got them for $35, not sure about the original price, I believe they are around $90. I can dress up or down with these heels. Cannot wait to wear them. 

This pair is my favorite among all the shoes, because this is something that different to my shoes collection. They are from Aldo, the original price is $135, and I got them for $20 in store. ;) 
Love the gold buckles and the gold heels, they are such a statement piece. I am totally obsessed with them. 

These are the most elegant among all the shoes. Love the cut out shape and the opening of the shoes. Whenever you come across shoes that have these kind of opening, I suggest you to go half a size down to secure the shoes, because the opening space causes more space for your foot to move around. I got them for $62, buy 1 get 1 50 % off, I got the shoes below for 50% off. Even though this pair of shoes is a little expensive; however, it worths because they do a great job in elongating my legs and they are really comfortable. 

I didn't think I will love this pair of sandals at first because I do not like exposing my toes, because I think my toes are ugly. However, the blue color caught my attention and I tried them on. They are really elegant, yet playful. I can wear these all year round, dress them up or down. This was originally around $54 and I got them for $27. 


Thank you for reading.

Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment