Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How I wear Romper for Curvy Body

Who said curvy body cannot wear Romper? As you may know I have curvy legs, so I simply balance my curve in the Romper by adding a jean jacket on the waist. Or any kind of jacket would be fine. On choosing Romper, I would suggest you to either look for prints or a Romper with thicker material. They help creating an illusion of slimmer body.



See how the Jean Jacket on my waist helps covering my curve and balancing the body shape. 


Loving this new handmade necklace I got at a local organic market. It is causal yet elegant, which matches a lot of outfits.

Romper: Old, bought at Kohl's
Jean Jacket: Old, bought in Hong Kong
Purse: Steve Madden
Booties: Target
Necklace: Local organic market
Watch: Local swap meet
Sunglasses: Local swap meet


Thank you!

Good Luck.

4 comments:

  1. Great romper and those booties are so cute!

    Hello, I was wondering if you can check out the OASAP Giveaway on my blog! Only one more day to enter! You can win an awesome fall piece for your wardrobe! Enter here: http://julietlyllillyrose.blogspot.com/2013/10/oasap-giveaway-starting-october-31.html

    ReplyDelete