Saturday, November 2, 2013

Curvy Body Must Have - Flowy Romantic Lace Dress

 Last week, I had a casual date with my husband, so I decided to were a romantic lace dress. The dress is really soft and feminine, and the loose fitting of the dress helps hiding and balancing my curvy legs. The dress complements my body shape really well and it caught a lot of people's attention. Most importantly, my husband loves it. I paired it with my oxford high heels to give a vintage feeling to the outfit.  


 This is one of my favorites pair of shoes from Ann Taylor. It matches a lot of outfit, the leather is really soft and comfortable. The heels are not too high. Believe it or not, I thrifted them!

 I went for gold accessories to create a warmer look. 



Dress: Mine Too
Shoes: Ann Taylor (thrifted) 
Bag: Steve Madden
Rings: Forever 21 | Swap Meet 
Bracelet: H&M
Necklace: Kay's Jewelry 

Thank you for reading. 

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment