Sunday, October 27, 2013

Current Obsessions: Karen Walker Knock-off Sunglasses and Last Minute Halloween Costume


For the longest time, I wanted a pair of Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses in Brown; however, it is around $200, which is really expensive. Luckily, I went to the local indoor swap meet at Las Vegas yesterday, and I found the knock-off version for only $4.99, without any second thoughts, I bought it immediately. The vender also had the same style with transparent lens, so I bought it to rock a nerd school look. 
s
Do you like my nerd school look? The sweater actually has the word "Genius" on it. lol
This picture is actually from my Instagram @dressthecurve  Follow me there! 
This pair of glasses is going to be my simple last minute Halloween costume! It is from the same vender too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment