Saturday, October 26, 2013

Winter Florals


Who said that florals are only for Summer? Florals are also amazing for winter. I got the floral dress from Forever 21. I love how the vibrant flowers pop on top of the dark background, which is really unique and fall appropriate. Originally, I was going to wear the dress by itself only, but it was too short which couldn't keep me warm on that day. So I layered it with a blue sweater and a ripped cardigan.

The ripped cardigan adds a causal and grunge styles to the outfit. I own this cardigan for 5 years already, still loving it. 

I added a belt to emphasize the waistline, to make my body look slimmer.


Blue Cardigan: Bought it in Hong Kong
Blue Sweater: H&M
Floral Dress: Forever 21
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Los Angeles Wholesale District 
Bag: Steve Madden 
Belt: Forever 21
Watch: Bought it at a wholesale convention
Ring: H&M

Thank you! 

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment