Thursday, October 24, 2013

Trend Alert: The Pink Blazer



You will never regret if you have a pink blazer in your closet.

Why?

Pink is one of the trends during this fall, such baby pink color blazer is great for school and work or even a romantic date. I got my pink blazer about two weeks ago at Forever 21, I couldn't resist it when I saw it in the store and it was about $32.80 only. I love how it has a boyish cut, which makes me think of the Man Repeller, Leandra Medine. I love the blazer so much that I still have the tag on. 

Another statement piece on my outfit is the leopard print clutch from Daily Look. Leopard print is also one of the biggest trends for the fall. The boxy leopard clutch adds a classic chic feeling to the outfit and it stands out among all the plain color, creates a focal point. 

I hope I will be able to post more, but school and work have been pretty busy lately. Since I am still new to blogging, if you have any thoughts about my blog such as the content, layout and pictures, make a comment down below, I will reply within 24 hours!

If you like me style, feel free to follow me Bloglovin and Instagram!

Thank you! 

Pink blazer: Forever 21
Top: American Eagle
Black Jeans: Target
Shoes: Daily Look
Leopard Clutch: Daily Look
Gold Watch: bought at a wholesale convention
Pink Bracelet: H&M
Gold bangles: H&M
Gold and Pink Ring: Hottie 








No comments:

Post a Comment