Friday, December 27, 2013

BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT IN THE WORLD - NO KIDDING!

Singer Sewing Machine (I found that it is $20 cheaper to buy it online than in store) 

I felt so blessed that my husband bought me a Singer sewing machine for Christmas. I received my first sewing machine from my aunt as a gift when I was in Hong Kong. I remembered I would sew everyday until one, it was simply an obsession. I sewed makeup bags, patchwork book cover, pencil bags, etc. My friends loved to receive them as gifts. I am glad that my high school in Hong Kong required students to take sewing class, if not, I would never know how to operate a sewing machine. 

After moving to US, I didn't buy a sewing because it wasn't a priority, but I missed sewing a lot. Receiving a sewing machine as a Christmas present is like Santa visiting my house. This is my best Christmas ever! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with you friends and family. Thank you for reading. 

Love, 
Kai 

No comments:

Post a Comment