Tuesday, December 17, 2013

5 CREATIVE CHRISTMAS OUTFITS IDEAS


Hi friends! Let's be creative and glam this year for Christmas. I styled 5 different outfits out of my own closet without buying any extra pieces. Make sure you look through your clothes before you buy new pieces, you might find some great pieces you have never worn! These are just some of my outfits ideas, you can dress up or down to fit the occasion and your personal style. Honestly, Christmas outfits are really personal, you can wear pajama if you stay at home with family! 

Also, if you haven't read my previous party outfit post, click here!


Look #1: Holiday Glam
Occasion: Dinner at a nice restaurant or Company's annual Christmas dinner
Dress: XOXO \\ Belt & Earrings: Forever 21 \\ Blazer: Target \\ Shoes: Kiss Me \\ Necklace: Forever 21 \\ Watch: wholesale market

The V-Neck of the dress add a little bit of sexiness and the embroidery on the shoulders make the plain black dress unique. I chose a pair of burgundy booties to add a bit of Christmas glam to the outfit.


Look #2: Cozy Lounge
Occasion: Lounging around the house or Casual date with friends
Oversized Jean Jacket: Gap(from my aunt) \\ Christmas Sweater: Target \\ Jeans: N\A \\ Shoes: Converse (DIY panda decorations) \\ Leg Warmer: Ross \\ Clutch: Kate Spade \\ Head Piece(Scarf): N\A (from my cousin)

This is my favorite outfits, I was simply having fun with different pieces. I picked the Christmas sweater as the main piece and gradually added the rest of the pieces. I put on the oversized denim jacket to create a casual fun look. A leg warmer was added to balance my curvy legs, it also adds warmth for those of you who live at a colder place. My head piece is actually a scarf that I wrapped around my head. The "Off Duty" clutch simply matches the theme this outfit. 


Look #3: Modern meets Vintage
Occasion: Cozy family dinner or Girls night out
Lace shirt: Thrifted (savers) \\ Velvet Skirt: Fallas Paredes(only $5) \\ Leggings: Walmart \\ Red Heels: Aldo \\ Beanie: Target \\ Bangle: Charlotte Russe \\ Vintage Watch: Local Swap Meet

Thrift shopping is one of my favorite things to do! I found this vintage lace shirt from the thrift store and I paired it with a velvet red skirt to create a modern look. The watch was also a vintage find at the swap meet. 


Look #4: Roaring 20s
Occasion: Dance Party or Costume Party 
Dress: Francesca's \\ Leggings: Walmart \\ Shoes: BCBG Maxazria \\ Head Wrap: Francesca's \\ Belt & Bracelet: Forever 21 \\ Rings: H&M, Hotties 

The beaded headpiece is the focus of the outfit, so I kept the outfit pretty simple without over-accessorizing. I can totally see myself dance in this outfit. In order to elongate my legs, my shoes have the same color with my leggings. And don't be afraid the wear open toe shoes with leggings, it is okay as long as the they have the same color. The bracelet is actually a belt, I simply wrap it around my wrist.  


Look #5: Sporty Chic
Occasion: Christmas Shopping or Casual Lunch Party 

Dress: Phillip Lim at Target \\ Belt: Vintage \\ Shoes: Plndr.com \\ Leggings: Walmart \\ Watch: Vintage \\ Necklaces: H&M, Forever 21 

I wanted to be creative with the simple classic dress that I got from the Target Philip Lim collection. Instead of waring heels, I wore a pair of kicks. The sequins totally make the kicks really girly. Gold accessories were added to create a glam chic look. Honestly, I am not sure about the occasion for the outfit, you can wear this to most places, especially for those events that involve a lot of standing and walking. To make this outfit suitable for a formal dinner, simply change the kicks to a pair of nice black pumps. 

What do you guys think about all these looks? Which outfit is your favorite? Leave a comment below to let me know. 

All the subscription informations are on your right!  Do not forget to subscribe before you leave so you don't miss any new post.

Thank you! 

Love, 
Kai  


2 comments:

  1. Ooo...I love all your looks...Especially like the Cozy Lounge look. Nice!

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete