Thursday, January 2, 2014

A DAY IN A HIDDEN PARK


Jacket: TJ Maxx \\ Grey T-Shirt: Banana Republic \\ Plaid skirt: Ross \\ Shoes: Nine West \\ Bracelet: Coach \\ Rings: Charlotte Russe; H&M, Forever 21 

Me and my hubby was driving around Las Vegas to look for a place to take pictures, all in a sudden, we discovered an amazing park with pond. Having a nice park with pond in a desert feels really great. There are even gooses and fishes in the pond. However, it took us a little bit to find a place with shades to takes pictures.

I am glad that my hubby bought me a sewing machine, so that I could tailor the plaid skirt that I was wearing. It fitted like a glove after I added a zipper. I couldn't wait to wear it, so I created a monochromatic look. I love the details on the jacket that I got at TJ Max a while back. It has a luxurious look to it but the grey cotton sleeves make it casual. 

In order to add some color to the outfit, I wore my rose gold booties from Nine West, it is a wedges/booties, which instantly makes me look taller and slimmer.

I also have to thank you my best friend, Bobo for sending such beautiful fuchsia Coach leather bracelet for Christmas, it matches almost every outfit! 

Thank you for reading. I hope everyone will have a good start in 2014.

Love,
Kai

1 comment:

  1. good check style skrit!

    -echeveau
    http://echeveau.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete