Sunday, January 12, 2014

SANTA MONICA

Ombre Top: Blu Pepper \\ High Low Skirt: Vera Wang

On the 8th and 9th, me and my hubby went on a road trip to California with our friends, Amy and Fabian. It was short, but fun. We lived at Hollywood, which was a complete different experience compared to Las Vegas. In General, Las Vegas does not have a lot of natural plants and lives. You can only go to the strip or downtown to see unique architectures.  However, in Hollywood, or I should say in Los Angeles, blossoming plants are everywhere around you. There are also lots of unique graffiti on the wall. 

The most exciting part of the trip would be going to the Santa Monica Beach, it was my first time going to the beach in America. The second most unforgettable experience would be casting at The Ford Modeling Agency. I didn't plan to do it, I was just there for Amy; however, she encouraged me to do it, and I did it! It was pretty simple, all I did was completing a form and taking pictures. 

We went to a restaurant that sells organic burger. We ordered burgers as well as sweet potation fries. The desert, Vanilla ice cream with brownies was the best among all, we were so attracted to it and forgot to take pictures.  ;(

I hope I would be able to visit California more often. Thank you for reading.

Love, 
Kai

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I love it! Lovely arm candy & great eats = a day well spent! ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style! Love the outfit! You have a beautiful blog here, I will follow! :)
    Looking forward for new post!

    http://imperfectmuse.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Imperfect-Muse/347970141986834?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow… beautiful pics.. love them.

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/01/2014-golden-globe-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you blog- and the message behind it. :)

    ReplyDelete