Friday, September 27, 2013

2013 Women's Fall Color - Emerald


Since I was little, I love emerald color. It is not a popular color among teenagers, but I think emerald color complement all skin color, and it brings a classic feeling. That's why I love emerald color.

Emerald color is a color for 2013 Fall women's fashion, it was designed by Joy Cioci. She was inspired by the whimsical nature and color used in the film called The Labyrinth. She think the matching color for emerald would be Fantasy Red, Hedge Green and mixes of metallics. I totally agree with her because my outfit contain metallics too.

source: http://www.pantone.com/pages/fcr.aspx?pg=21078&ca=4

I think emerald is definitely a color for office look. Hence, I am wear my mid length emerald skirt, and pair it with a champaign skinny belt. The cool emerald color skirt complement my skin color really well because my skin have a cool undertone; besides, the warm metallic belt color act like complementary color to the cool emerald color, the champaign color really pops out. For top, I chose a soft white blouse for comfortless, the blouse also have gold buttons and gold details at the collar, which match the metallic champaign belt to create a harmony. To finish the look, I added a nude pumps with gold angle strap to match all the gold details. The nude pump would elongate my legs and the gold strap would add some edginess to the outfit. 








White Blouse - forgot the brand, bought it at Ross
Emerald Skirt - thrifted from Savers
Metallic Belt - forever 21
Nude Pump - Doll House 


Thank you for reading!
Stay Inspired and dress chic!

-KAI


No comments:

Post a Comment