Monday, September 30, 2013

Denim Shirt with White Jeans - Causal Look for Work and School







Hi love,

On every casual Friday, I put away my dress shirt and pant and put on some casual clothes. For this case, I am wearing my oversized light wash denim shirt and pair it with white jeans. The denim shirt I am wearing is great because it is baggy, which it great to hide those "unwanted" ares of your body. Besides, I also adore its V-neck design, which it more unique and make an outfit look more feminine. Plus, its blue color complement my cool undertone skin color really well. One thing I find funny about this denim shirt is that I don't know if it is for man or woman, because it is huge as a size small. It looks like XL! Maybe you can let me know.

For bottom, I am wearing a pair of white stretchy skinny Jeans from Old Navy. I chose white because I always love how blue and white go together, which makes me think of the beautiful scene in Greece. I folded the Jeans a little bit to create some volume at the bottom to balance my bottom heavy figure. Besides, I also folded the Jeans to showcase my wedges.

The wedges are from Forever 21. It is super comfortable and affordable which is only $32.80. I love the mesh design which you can see through my skin and create a sexy look. This pair of wedges is great for school, work or even wedding.


Denim Shirt: Target, on sale about $15, similar from Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy, on sale about $15, similar from Old Navy
Shoes: Forever 21 $32.80

Accessories:
Gold Watch: bought at a wholesale market for $5, similar from Charlotte Russe
Silver Bangle: gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment