Monday, September 23, 2013

How to create new looks with old pieces -Layering

On those days when I don't have to go to my office job, I love to layer pieces for my outfit. Layering pieces is great because it gives to a new look with the old pieces in your closet, layering clothes can also keep you warm during this fall season. The combination of motor vest with the polka dot baseball jacket create a rock/retro feeling to my outfit. All the pieces I am wearing are old, and they are really affordable (mostly under $25), which is really important to me as a student. 
Stay Inspired! XOXO






Polka Dot Jacket - Forever 21
Studded Motor Denim Vest - Dolled Up (bought at JC Penny)
Black Pattern Mesh T-Shirt: Forever 21
Short- Sonoma (thrifted from Savers) 

Necklace- Forever21
Booties- Target 


Have questions? Let me know in the comment box. Thx!
Stay inspired! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment