Saturday, September 21, 2013

Black & White, my go-to office look


Hi! This is Kai and I am back. I work in a office, which my company require employees to dress relatively formal, except on Casual Friday. Hence, on those days when I don't want to think a lot about mix and match, black and white will be my go-to office look. Sometimes, black and white might be too boring because it seems to be a typical formal office look, so accessorizing is important. I added a vintage belt with gold details instantly make my black and white outfit stands out. You may also add a colorful necklace or any kind of statement necklace to make your black and white outfit more interesting. Your statement necklace will surely pops under that monochromatic color outfit. 




Black & White Top - Ann Taylor
Black Pencil Skirt - Apostrophe Essentials
Belt - vintage (thrifted) 
Shoes - Gloria Vanderbilt
Necklace - Kay Jewelry 

No comments:

Post a Comment