Saturday, October 12, 2013

GENIUS SWEATER








I obviously felt so good in this "Genius" sweater.  



What do you guys think about adding a plaid shirt to this look? Yay or Nay? 

Looking for solution to be a genius? You should stop searching "how to be a genius" and simply wear a "Genius" sweater. Honestly, you might think I am fooling myself, but I felt really great when I wore the "Genius" sweater to school. I kept telling people I am a genius(I was just joking with people, you got to be humble, right?) This sweater does an amazing magic to boost my confidence and I am not kidding! Not only I love the words, the burgundy color also caught my eyes, it is trendy and fall appropriate. If you picked up this "Genius" seater from Target too, hi five, we are friends forever coz your are a genius!
I  wanted to wear the sweater in a more romantic, lovely style, so I matched the sweater with a chiffon skirt. There are tiny red umbrellas all over skirt, which are really adorable and matches the skirt really well. I am a girly girl who never leaves the house without accessories, so for the accessories, I went for gold tone to create a warmer cozy effect and match with the burgundy sweater. 
This outfit was taken last week. I was missing from the blogging world for quite a bit due to the busy schedule for school and work. I love sharing my outfit ideas with you all, but school is definitely takes a lot of time. I major in Graphic design, most of my time was spent on brainstorming ideas, design advertisements and learning new design software. It is tough and exhausted, however the process is really enjoyable. Hopefully, I chose the right major. 


"Genius" Sweater: Target
Skirt: Bough at a small boutique in Hong Kong
Shoes: Bought at downtown LA
Accessories:
Bag: Steve Madden 
Bracelets: H&M
Silver and Gold Rings: H&M
Bow Ring: Forever 21
Watch: wholesale market 

Thank you! 
Work hard and stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment