Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I WENT WILD! - BOLD LEOPARD JEANS FOR FALL

You got to be wild to concur the world!  I caught people attention when I wore the leopard jeans, and I felt empowered and confident. Everyone should have some animal prints in their closet. My option would be leopard print.  I felt a little difficult to find a matching top at first; however, I decided to go bold with the leopard print jeans and wore a bright navy blue sweater. Surprisingly, the combinations of color work great, because blue is a complementary color to the yellow leopard jeans. Leopard print is also one of the trend for this fall season, so remember don't put your leopard items away!

What I love about this pair of leopard jeans is that the base color are not too yellowish. Meanwhile, the soft black leopard prints also give more definition to the jeans and make the prints more realistic. More importantly, the prints can help diverse the visions and create an illusion of slimmer legs(trick!!), which is something that I need. For my pear shape, it is always great to wear boot cut jeans to balance the legs. However, I always wear skinny jeans because it brings out the curve and there is no extra fabrics that add weight to the bottom. In order to look slim in skinny jeans, the trick would be rolling up the bottom to create width and balance the legs.

Another trick to look skinnier would be carrying shoulder bag with a longer strap. When the bag starts from the shoulder all the way to the thigh, an imaginary straight line is created from top to bottom, which helps balancing the pear figure and create an illusion of slimmer body.

I chose a neutral color booties to go with the warm color jeans. For accessories, I went with gold and silver to tone down the warm color at the bottom and bring out the vibrant navy blue color of the sweater.

Blue sweater: H&M
 Leopard Jeans: a.n.a
 Shoes: bought at downtown LA
 Purse: H&M
Bracelets: H&M
Silver Ring and whole finger Ring: H&M
Turquoise Ring: Tilly's 
Watch: ellesse
Spikes Necklaces: Forever 21
Dainty Necklace: Kay's Jewelry



Work hard and stay chic!

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment